Delivering the services you need and expect is our top standard.
Our clients depend on us to complete projects competently, and we commit to working directly with you to ensure what we promise is achieved.
During a project, OEL professionals work along side our clients to estimate timelines, review design stages, address changes, meet documentation requirements, and maintain clear channels of communication.
Our engineering teams' diverse technical expertise brings an exceptional level of efficiency to our services, enabling OEL to complete projects in the most economic, technically sound manner possible.
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP)
- Canadian Society for Unconventional Resources (CSUR)
- Petroleum Technology Alliance of Canada (PTAC)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists (CSPG)
- Gov't of B.C. - Ministry of Natural Gas Development (MNGD)
- Gov't of B.C. - Ministry of Energy and Mines (MEM)
- Gov't of B.C. - Oil & Gas Commission (OGC)
- Gov't of B.C. - Ministry of Forests, Land and Natural Resource Operations (FLNRO)