Oil Batteries & Satellite Facilities
- Sour Oil Battery (30% H2S)
- 3,000 M3/D (18,870 BBL/D) Oil
- 850 E3M3/D (30 MMSCFD) Gas
- 3,000 M3/D (18,870 BBL/D) Produced Water
- 795 M3/D (5,000 BBL/D) Current Storage
OEL was awarded the EPC contract to Design and Project Manage the completion of expansion to the client's existing satellite facility in Pembina to an oil battery by installing new Group & HP separation, compression, dehydration, oil treating, oil/water storage facilities and a vapor recovery system. OEL dedicated a team of 20 Engineers, Technologists, Draftspersons, third-party contractors and support staff for approximately sixteen months until wrap up.